At CaloSpa® Rejuvenation Center, we offer a wide variety of med spa treatments in Lexington and Louisville, KY, specifically tailored for the face. These rejuvenating treatments are nonsurgical, require little to no downtime, and are performed under the supervision of experienced plastic surgeons. We are dedicated to offering the latest advances in aesthetic medicine, helping our patients look their very best.
To learn more about facial medi spa treatments, request a spa consultation online or call our Louisville location at (502) 814-3000 or our Lexington location at (859) 269-2256 today.
Medical Spa Treatments for the Face
You can learn more about facial med spa treatments by exploring the links below:
- Injectables: These treatments are meant to adjust certain cosmetic irregularities. We provide a wide range of injectables.
- Jeuveau™: This exciting, new anti-wrinkle injectable treatment minimizes the appearance of worry lines between the eyes, crow's feet, and forehead wrinkles.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport®, & XEOMIN®: These wrinkle relaxers can smooth away frown lines, crow's feet, forehead wrinkles, neck bands, and more.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC: This injectable filler can restore volume loss in the cheeks to provide a youthful plumpness.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC: This lip augmentation filler is a smooth gel that is also approved by the FDA to soften "smile lines," the tiny wrinkles that develop around the mouth.
- KYBELLA®: Eliminate your double chin with KYBELLA, the first and only injectable treatment approved by the FDA to reduce the fat just below the chin.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic : This specialized filler actually increases your own collagen levels while restoring volume to sunken areas.
- Advanced Medical Facials: These are a step beyond our typical spa facials utilizing medical techniques.
- HydraFacial®: This more intensive facial deeply cleanses, extracts, and exfoliates while infusing skin with a customized blend of serums. The result is a long-lasting glow and softness.
- Hollywood Peel: Patients with many conditions can benefit from gentle Spectra Peel laser skin resurfacing treatments in Louisville and Lexington, Kentucky.
- Microneedling: Microneedling uses the skin's natural healing process to kick-start the production of collagen and elastin to smooth scars and irregularities and improve skin's tone and texture. With no downtime and no chemicals, microneedling is a versatile option for anyone looking for an overall improvement in their skin.
- Ultherapy®: Using time-tested ultrasound technology, Ultherapy is an FDA-cleared, non-invasive treatment that both lifts and tightens skin on the face, neck and décolletage.
- INFINI™ Facial Skin Tightening: These treatments combine radiofrequency and microneedling technologies to tighten skin from deeper levels.
- Profound® Skin Tightening: These treatments combine microneedling with radiofrequency (RF) energy to erase years from your appearance without downtime.
- ThermiRF®: Using radiofrequency energy, you can fight back against facial wrinkles and tighten skin with minimal downtime.
- Laser Skin Tightening: Our Sciton® Contour TRL™, Halo™, and BBL™ devices provide nonsurgical skin tightening and a range of other benefits such as correcting brown spots, redness, and acne scars.
VISIA® Complexion Analysis: See your skin in amazing detail with a customized complexion analysis using our sophisticated VISIA system. Our aesthetic professionals can help you develop a skincare regimen that treats current concerns as well as future issues for beautiful, younger-looking skin for years.
Trust Your Care to an ExpertInjector™
Dr. Calobrace and Dr. Mays are ExpertInjectors. To earn this prestigious title, a doctor must be board-certified in plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, dermatology, or oculoplastic surgery and offer only FDA-approved injectables which have been purchased directly from their respective manufacturers. ExpertInjectors are lauded for offering their patients a wide array of injectable options, and they administer each injectable using the most up-to-date protocols. When you choose an ExpertInjector facility for your injectable treatment, you're making the right decision for your long-term wellness and beauty.
While these medi spa treatments can accomplish visible rejuvenation, you're probably also due for some relaxation. That's why at CaloSpa® Louisville, we also offer facials and other day spa treatments such as massage, wraps, scrubs, and more. While helping you relax, these treatments can also help improve the results of your facial rejuvenation procedures.
Discover The Perks
CaloPerks is our in–house rewards program designed to help you save big on the treatments you love.Learn More