Facial rejuvenation in Kentucky is accomplished with our wide variety of specialized treatments specifically tailored for the face. These rejuvenating treatments are non-surgical, require no downtime and are performed under the supervision of experienced plastic surgeons. At CaloSpa, we are dedicated to offering the latest advances in aesthetic medicine, helping our patients look their very best.
To learn more about facial medi spa treatments, request a spa consultation online or call our Louisville location at (502) 814-3000 or our Lexington location at (859) 269-2256 today.
Medical Spa Treatments for the Face
You can learn more about facial medi spa treatments by exploring the links below:
- VISIA® Complexion Analysis: See your skin in amazing detail with a customized complexion analysis using our sophisticated VISIA system. Our aesthetic professionals can help you develop a skincare regimen that treats current concerns as well as future issues for beautiful, younger-looking skin for years.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport®: With BOTOX and Dysport, you can reduce or eliminate frown lines, crow's feet, forehead wrinkles and neck bands.
- Injectable Fillers: These treatments are meant to adjust certain cosmetic irregularities. We provide a wide range of injectables.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC: This injectable filler can restore volume loss in the cheeks to provide a youthful plumpness.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC: This lip augmentation filler is a smooth gel that is also approved by the FDA to soften "smile lines," the tiny wrinkles that develop around the mouth.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic : This specialized filler actually increases your own collagen levels while restoring volume to sunken areas.
- KYBELLA®: Eliminate your double chin with KYBELLA, the first and only injectable treatment approved by the FDA to reduce the fat just below the chin.
- Fraxel® Laser: Of course you remember the beautiful, smooth skin you enjoyed in your younger years. But younger-looking skin doesn't have to be just a memory anymore thanks to Fraxel laser skin care. This breakthrough technology safely reaches the deeper layers of skin to encourage new cell growth and eliminate wrinkles, skin spots, sun damage, and other signs of aging on the surface of the skin.
- ThermiRF™: Using radiofrequency energy, you can fight back against facial wrinkles and tighten skin with minimal downtime.
- Hair Restoration: Fight hair loss with the NeoGraft® automated follicular unit extraction (FUE) hair transplant method. A NeoGraft transplant helps lead to thicker, healthy hair without unsightly scarring.
- Advanced Medical Facials: These are a step beyond our typical spa facials utilizing medical techniques.
- Facial Laser Treatments: Including Trifecta™ Total Facial Renewal, INFINI™ Facial Tightening, Facial Spider Vein Treatment and Diolite™.
- Spectra Peel: These gentle but effective treatments target a wide range of concerns, from fine lines and texture issues to pigmentation and acne.
- INFINI™ Facial Skin Tightening: These treatments combine radiofrequency and microneedling technologies to tighten skin from deeper levels.
- Cutera® Excel V Laser: Treat vascular lesions and discoloration including birthmarks, rosacea, and spider veins with a comfortable series of treatments with the Cutera Excel V laser.
- Cutera® Laser Genesis: Treat the signs of long-term environmental damage with the Laser Genesis system from Cutera. A series of Laser Genesis treatments can improve the tone and texture of skin and alleviate fine lines, wrinkles, and redness.
- Microneedling: Microneedling uses the skin's natural healing process to kick-start the production of collagen and elastin to smooth scars and irregularities and improve skin's tone and texture. With no downtime and no chemicals, microneedling is a versatile option for anyone looking for an overall improvement in their skin.
Trust Your Care to an ExpertInjector™
Both Dr. Calobrace and Dr. Mizuguchi are ExpertInjectors. To earn this prestigious title, a doctor must be board-certified in plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, dermatology, or oculoplastic surgery and offer only FDA-approved injectables which have been purchased directly from their respective manufacturers. ExpertInjectors are lauded for offering their patients a wide array of injectable options, and they administer each injectable using the most up-to-date protocols. When you choose an ExpertInjector facility for your injectable treatment, you're making the right decision for your long-term wellness and beauty.
While these medi spa treatments can accomplish visible rejuvenation, you're probably also due for some relaxation. That's why at CaloSpa Louisville, we also offer facials and other day spa treatments such as massage, wraps, scrubs, and more. While helping you relax, these treatments can also help improve the results of your facial rejuvenation procedures.