If you want to address common concerns such as unwanted hair, unsightly veins, cellulite, and aging hands, you will be pleased to discover that there are nonsurgical body treatments available in our Louisville and Lexington medical spas. These non-invasive, no-downtime treatments can achieve your desired results and are performed under the supervision of plastic surgeons Dr. M. Bradley Calobrace and Dr. Chet Mays.
To visit CaloSpa Lexington or CaloSpa Louisville, request a spa consultation online or call our Louisville location at (502) 814-3000 or our Lexington location at (859) 269-2256 today.
Medical Spa Treatments for the Body
You can learn more about your medispa treatment options by exploring the links below:
- Laser Hair Removal: to remove unwanted hair on your legs, back, bikini line, and other areas.
- Laser Vein Treatment: to eliminate unsightly spider veins on your face and body.
- Laser Tattoo Removal: to eliminate unwanted tattoos using the innovative PicoSure™ laser.
- Cellulite Treatments: with Endermologie®.
- CoolSculpting®: for non-surgical elimination of stubborn fat pockets in the midsection, back, arm, and inner thigh.
- truSculpt™: to reduce the appearance of fat deposits and cellulite using non-invasive radiofrequency energy
- ThermiRF™: to tighten skin and create smooth contours on many areas of the body with minimally invasive radiofrequency energy.
- Hand Rejuvenation: with injectable fillers and Fraxel® laser treatments.
- Ideal Protein: a medically designed program that promotes weight loss and nutrition.
- Cutera® Excel V Laser: Treat vascular lesions on the arms, legs, and body with laser treatments from the Cutera Excel V. A series of treatments can effectively reduce the appearance of birthmarks, spider veins, and more.
- miraDry®: a noninvasive treatment for excessive underarm sweating, with long-lasting results.
At CaloSpa, we offer medical spa treatments that can help you look your best. However, we also realize that it is equally important to feel your best. That's why at CaloSpa Louisville we also offer day spa treatments such as massages, manicures, pedicures, wraps, and scrubs. These treatments will help you relax and better enjoy your attractive new look.