Facial rejuvenation in Kentucky is accomplished with our wide variety of specialized treatments specifically tailored for the face. These rejuvenating treatments are non-surgical, require no downtime and are performed under the supervision of board-certified plastic surgeons. At CaloSpa, we are dedicated to offering the latest advances in aesthetic medicine, helping our patients look their very best.
To learn more about facial medi spa treatments, request a spa consultation online or call (502) 814-3000 today.
Medical Spa Treatments for the Face
You can learn more about facial medi spa treatments by exploring the links below:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport™: With BOTOX and Dysport, you can reduce or eliminate frown lines, crow's feet, forehead wrinkles and neck bands.
- Injectable Fillers: These treatments are meant to adjust certain cosmetic irregularities. We provide a wide range of injectables.
- Fraxel® Laser: Of course you remember the beautiful, smooth skin you enjoyed in your younger years. But younger-looking skin doesn't have to be just a memory anymore thanks to Fraxel laser skin care. This breakthrough technology safely reaches the deeper layers of skin to encourage new cell growth and eliminate wrinkles, skin spots, sun damage, and other signs of aging on the surface of the skin.
- NeoGraft®: Fight hair loss with this automated follicular unit extraction (FUE) hair transplant method. A NeoGraft transplant helps lead to thicker, healthy hair without unsightly scarring.
- Advanced Medical Facials: These are a step beyond our typical spa facials utilizing medical techniques.
- Facial Laser Treatments: Including Renew FotoFacial RF™, Triniti™ Total Facial Renewal, MatrixIR™ Wrinkle Treatment, Refirme™ Facial Tightening, Facial Spider Vein Treatment and Diolite™.
- Permanent Make-Up: Permanent make-up is a great way to take some of the hassle out of your morning routine. All procedures receive one free touch up within three months of the original procedure.
While these medi spa treatments can accomplish visible rejuvenation, you're probably also due for some relaxation. That's why we also offer facials in the Lexington and Louisville area and other day spa treatments such as massage, wraps, scrubs, and more. While helping you relax, these treatments can also help improve the results of your facial rejuvenation procedures.