Is cellulite making you feel self-conscious about your legs? If you feel uncomfortable wearing shorts, skirts, or a bathing suit because you have cellulite, it may be time to consider non-surgical cellulite treatment. Imagine no longer having to cover up!
With recent advances in cellulite treatment, you have more options than ever to help you feel more confident in your skin. What is the most effective treatment for cellulite? One of our favorites is Avéli™ for its precise and durable results. Read on to learn more about Avéli and a few other options that reduce the appearance of cellulite dimples.
Cleared by the FDA, Avéli is a minimally invasive in-office treatment that effectively addresses the dimples in your buttocks and thighs to help smooth the appearance of cellulite. One of its most significant benefits is that you need only a single treatment for very long-lasting results. That’s because Avéli addresses the problem of cellulite at its root: the fibrous bands (septa) that cause the skin to pull down around pockets of fat.
- Avéli severs the septa bands in the skin that create the dimples associated with cellulite.
- A local anesthetic is applied to your treatment area before the procedure, so you shouldn’t feel anything during your treatment.
- Your provider can precisely target the treatment, guided by Avéli’s unique lighted probe.
- There’s little to no downtime, so you can get back to most of your daily activities quickly. Most people were back to their regular lives within 24 to 48 hours in one Avéli clinical study.
- Though there may be some bruising and swelling immediately after the treatment, you will start to see the results almost right away.
- Once your swelling subsides, you will see smoother skin in your treatment area.
Our CaloSpa® patients have had terrific results with Avéli and love that it’s a “one-and-done” procedure.
An innovative, non-invasive radiofrequency technology, truSculpt softens the appearance of cellulite, reduces unwanted fat, and tightens the skin. It is ideal for those with loose skin and fatty deposits in the arms, tummy, bra line, hips, or any area that may be troubled with a small pocket of fat, lax skin, or cellulite.
- truSculpt treatments take 15 minutes to an hour, depending on the size and number of areas being treated.
- The number of treatments recommended depends on your individual goals and needs. Typically, patients need 2 to 4 treatments per area, spaced 4 to 8 weeks apart.
- You will likely notice an improvement in the treated areas after about 4 weeks. Treated areas may continue to become firmer and slimmer for about 12 weeks.
EMTONE produces both smoother and tighter skin by combining thermal and mechanical energy to address the multiple causes of cellulite.
- Treatments usually take 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the area being treated.
- No downtime is needed after treatment.
- Most patients will see their desired result after 4 treatment sessions.
- Sessions are scheduled once or twice a week.
- While you may notice some improvement after your first treatment, your greatest progress will be noticeable about 3 to 4 months following your final treatment.
CaloSpa offers all these treatment options so they can tailor your treatment to your specific needs. If you would like to learn more about the cellulite treatments mentioned here, request a consultation using our online form or call us at (502) 814-3000.