Facial Laser Treatments

Facial Laser ModelWe offer a variety of facial laser treatments that can improve skin health and appearance without surgery or downtime. It's easy to learn more about these very attractive options for men and women in Lexington and Louisville, Kentucky, seeking skin rejuvenation.

Gift Certificates


Walk-in appointments are available to both existing clients and new patients during regular CaloSpa® hours. You can also request a spa consultation online or call our Louisville location at (502) 814-3000 or our Lexington location at (859) 269-2256.

Facial Vein Treatments

Many of our patients can benefit from a laser vein treatment around the nose and on other areas of the face. We have a number of options, but the main laser we recommend for facial veins is the Excel V™ from Cutera. Veins absorb its green laser energy and fade away, leaving the skin clear. We also sometimes recommend advanced elos™ technology, which combines radiofrequency (RF) and laser light for a dual-action solution to treat unwanted veins.

Meet Our Nurse Injectors

PICO Genesis

This global facial treatment is the next generation in skin revitalization. It targets all three layers of photodamaged skin to correct:

  • Epidermal pigment
  • Mid-dermal wrinkles
  • Deep-dermal laxity

Using the unique Focus Lens Array, high energy picosecond pulses are used to target 10% of the skin at a precise depth, while the remaining 90% of the skin is being treated with lower levels of energy this is to ensure deep penetration of the dermis to advance elastin and collagen production while stimulating the surrounding tissue in a non-traumatic manner to promote the natural healing response.

INFINI Facial Tightening

This treatment uses tiny microneedles to deliver RF energy into the skin to rejuvenate all skin types, including tanned skin. These quick treatments encourage collagen production in the dermis to tighten skin on the face, jawline, and neck and soften fine lines and wrinkles with minimal downtime. INFINI is also used to soften the appearance of acne scars. Learn more about this treatment.

Hollywood Peel

This advanced laser treatment is effective yet gentle. It addresses signs of aging and sun damage by penetrating into the skin to break up excess pigment and increase collagen production. We use the Spectra Facial Laser for the Hollywood Peel to:

  • Eliminate redness, brown spots, and excess pigment
  • Soften fine lines and acne scars
  • Increase the skin's firmness and elasticity

We begin these innovative treatments by applying a carbon-based lotion to the skin and waiting 10 to 15 minutes for the lotion to penetrate into the pores. We then perform 2 passes of the Spectra laser, each in a distinct mode that targets specific concerns. The Spectra Hollywood Peel improves skin color, texture, and firmness. While patients often see improvement after their first treatment, we recommend a series of 3 to 5 treatments for optimal results. Learn more about this treatment.

Cutera® Laser Genesis

The Laser Genesis system from Cutera is a wonderful option for people whose main skin concerns come from environmental damage. Laser Genesis treatments can effectively ease the look of fine lines and redness while improving the skin's texture and softness by building collagen.

Trifecta Comprehensive Treatments

These treatments restore your skin's vitality while providing a lifting and firming effect. Includes Excel V and Laser Genesis for complexion improvements, and INFINI for a lifting effect.

CaloAesthetics Plastic Surgery Center LOUISVILLE SPA MENU LEXINGTON SPA MENU

LightSheer Duet Laser Hair Removal

When it comes to hair removal, you want a treatment that will give you long-lasting results. We can help you ditch the hassle of constant plucking and shaving with our LUMENIS® LightSheer laser hair removal system. The LightSheer system delivers exceptional results for our patients; in fact, most of our patients are extremely happy with their laser hair removal outcome.

Discover The Perks

CaloPerks is our in–house rewards program designed to help you save big on the treatments you love.

Learn More

Newsletter Sign Up

Back to top

Contact Us